MAP Capital has developed and maintains client relationships built on trust, a commitment to delivering first tier corporate and financial advice and a focus on helping clients achieve their long-term corporate and growth aspirations.
- Strategic reviews
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Corporate restructuring
- Public market transactions
- General corporate advice
MAP Capital has deep domain expertise available to it as part of the Salter Brothers Group. We have expertise in capital markets, property and many technology areas.
Our team can provide detailed research and analysis to either clients or external parties seeking an insight into a particular sector or company. Prepared by well qualified and experienced analysts, our reports can focus on global markets, specific sectors through to individual companies.
MAP Capital provides valuation services including equity, debt and overall business valuation through to risk measurement.
Our equity valuation approach ranges from the simplest cash-flow discounting to the contingent claim approach, depending on your need and the available information. Our valuation service can be used to raise equity or debt or for a potential control transaction.
Our debt valuation can incorporate all levels of complexity, including credit worthiness, growth potential and market factors.
Equity Capital Markets
MAP Capital provides clients with access to a broad range of capital market services including:
- IPO structuring and management
- Prospectus or Information Memorandum preparation
- Management of the due diligence process
- Selection and negotiation with underwriters/lead managers
- Advice in relation to pricing and suitability
- Secondary capital raisings
- Structuring and management of secondary raisings (rights issues, placements)
- Hybrid capital raisings (reset preference shares); and
- Sell downs by substantial shareholders
DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS
MAP Capital offers a range of debt structuring and advisory services, including:
- Viability assessment – analysis of existing debt exposures or debt requirements including funding and identification of key project and financial issues
- Arranging debt – determination of funding strategy including assessment of comparable debt, preparation of Information Memorandum and initial term sheet, management of debt providers due diligence and selection and appointment of debt providers
- Debt negotiations – advice on terms and structuring