MAP Capital Pty Ltd (MAP Capital) operates, in its own right and/or through its affiliates or subsidiaries, MAP Capital Pty Ltd, MAP Capital Advisors (NSW) Pty Ltd and MAP Partners Pty Ltd. MAP Capital acknowledges the importance of maintaining confidentiality with respect to information you provide, and has adopted the following policy in relation to the collection and use of this information:
MAP Capital respects the privacy of individuals, and are committed to maintaining this privacy in relation to any personal information submitted via this website. The personal information provided by individuals will not be passed on to a third party without the express written authority of the individual, and will only be used for the intended purpose. In collecting this information we will comply with the following principles:
Collecting personal information
- If MAP Capital invites you to provide Personal Information to us on the site, MCA will clearly indicate how we intend to use that information, which may include, but is not limited to using the Personal Information in order to evaluate your application for investment; or using the Personal Information to personalise communications to you; or to identify with whom we are communicating; or to inform you of further information relating to our functions and activities.
- This information is stored securely by our service provider.
Using Personal Information
- MAP Capital does not disclose any Personal Information that we hold on you to any third party, except where you have given your express consent for us to do so or where we are required by law.
- If you tell us that you do not wish us to use your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we will not do so.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
- MAP Capital makes every reasonable effort to keep any Personal Information up to date and accurate. If you require access to any Personal Information that we hold on you, wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction or would like us to delete your Personal Information from our records, please contact Mr. Paul Salter, Director on +61 3 9258 2100 or via email at email@example.com.
- Other information of a non-personal nature is collected from our website for the purpose of improving the benefits of our site. MCA does not store cookies on your computer system. However, when you visit our website, our server will record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit, the pages reviewed and any information downloaded.
- If you provide us with your email address, that address will be used solely for the reason disclosed to you when you gave us your address. We may add your email address to our mailing list, but we will not pass your email address on to a third party. Email that is received through our website may be stored on the server of our service provider, but will be used for our records only. In addition to the message content, we record the date and time of message transmission, when the message was received and opened, and the email addresses of the sender, recipients and mail programs.